put the blame on/ echar la cupla a

< Previous | Next >

stuckinsideacloud

USA, English
Hola! Estoy tratando a decir en espanol : Although it's possible that the representations add to the stereotypes, Icaza used them with a different intention in mind to successfully put the blame back on the white and the mestizo.

Aqui es mi intento.... esta bien como asi??:

Aunque es posible que las representaciones añadan a los estereotipos, Icaza las usa con una intencion diferente en mente para echar la culpa al blanco y al mestizo exitosamente.

Muchas gracias :)

• coquis14

Español ,Argentina
    Hola! Estoy tratando a decir en espanol : Although it's possible that the representations add to the stereotypes, Icaza used them with a different intention in mind to successfully put the blame back on the white and the mestizo.

Aunque es posible que las representaciones añadan alimenten a los estereotipos, Icaza las usa con una intención diferente en mente para ,echarle exitosamente la culpa al blanco y al mestizo .

Esa es mi sugerencia.

Saludos

stretch

Aunque es posible que las representaciones añadan a refuercen los estereotipos, Icaza las usó con una intención diferente en mente para echar la culpa al blanco y al mestizo exitosamente con éxito.

These are my humble suggestions. I think the phrase "in mind" would be redundant in Spanish. Also, I didn't correct all the lacking accent marks in your introductory statements. I can tell you how to set up your keyboard for this, if you wish.
    Cheers.

< Previous | Next >