Pytania o wiar

Sara Lee

Chinese
Hi, everyone.
I came across a Polish term that confused me.

Pytania o wiar

Here is the source link:
Pytania o wiarę
I used the translator which told me that this term means Questions about/of faith.
I'm not sure whether it's correct.

Q1. What does this term mean to you Polish?
Could you please help to explain the literal meaning of it accurately in English?

Q2.
If I want to mean questions and answers about faith, then how should I say/ express it in Polish?

• Sara Lee

Chinese
    Yes, it means "questions about faith".

Wiara: pytania i odpowiedzi is one option.
    Great!
    Thank you so much for your kind help, grassy.
    And many thanks for your option and alternative.

May I ask one more question:
    If I wan to say "questions and answers about faith" in Polish,
    do you have any Polish expressions that can include "Pytania o wiar"? (ps: because it is a keyword I have to include/keep)

If it's hard to include "Pytania o wiar", then sorry for asking you an awkward quesition.
    o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:)

haes

Polish - Poland
    No, there is no special expression in Polish with "pytania o wiarę" - this is not any special sentence or expression, but normal set of words which mean "questions about faith", nothing more. Same like "questions about buying a car" or "questions how to repair computer".

Sara Lee

Chinese
    No, there is no special expression in Polish with "pytania o wiarę" - this is not any special sentence or expression, but normal set of words which mean "questions about faith", nothing more. Same like "questions about buying a car" or "questions how to repair computer".
    Thank you so much for your help!

< Previous | Next >