que je serais toujours OK

< Previous | Next >

The.tunisian.muscle

belgium/french
bonjour,

j'essaie de dire : même si vous n'avez pas assez d'espace, vous pourriez me mettre dans les toilettes que je serais toujours ok pour cette opportunié.

If you don't have enough space for me, you could put me in the bathroom that I would still be Ok for this opportunity.

Merci d'avance !

• lucas-sp

English - Californian
    vous pourriez me mettre dans les toilettes que (?) je serais toujours ok pour (?) cette opportunié.
    Perhaps you should rephrase this in French before attempting to translate. I don't really know what you're trying to say.

Perhaps you mean: "Don't worry about not having enough space. I would be totally fine sleeping in the bathtub."

The.tunisian.muscle

belgium/french
    they told me that they moved to a new office where they don t have a lot of space for new interns.

then I would tell him that : No problem if you don t have enough space for me, just put me in the bathroom and I would still be OK to work for you.

lucas-sp

English - Californian
    I still don't exactly know whether being "toujours ok pour cette opportunité" covers the situation you describe ("ok" is, I believe, the wrong word, or the sentence is backwards). Try:

"Don't worry about not having enough space. This is such a great opportunity that I would even work in the bathroom if that's what it would take."

< Previous | Next >