Que tengo que hacer para que me ames

Loino

Member
Chile - Español
Quiero decir "que tengo que hacer para que me ames" lo digo asi "What do I have to do to love me" no se si esta bien.

esto no lo entiendo bien "What have I got to do to make you love me"



Gracias.
 
  • VenusEnvy

    Senior Member
    English, United States
    Loino said:
    Quiero decir "que tengo que hacer para que me ames" lo digo asi "What do I have to do to love me" no se si esta bien.

    esto no lo entiendo bien "What have I got to do to make you love me"
    Es correcto esto:
    What have I got to do to make you love me
    What do I have to do to make you love me
     

    charmedboi82

    Senior Member
    USA, English
    Yes, ASM. Your question is completely correct and how I instantly translated it, :). Great job. I'm not sure what you meant by 'extended' question, but it IS correct and means in English what the question meant in Spanish.
     

    Artrella

    Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    asm said:
    Is "What do I have to do for you to love me?" correct? Just an extended question.
    Hi asm !

    Where did you read about "extended questions"? What do you understand by it? Could you please explain this concept to me?
    I know about "subjects introduced by the preposition 'for'", for instance this:

    It was hard for him to live on his small pension or For him to live on his small pension was hard

    But I don't know about "extended questions" and I'd like to learn it.

    Thank you very much :p :) ;)
     

    asm

    Senior Member
    Mexico, Spanish
    About the extended question: I just made it up, I hadn't heard about it. It was just a question related to the original question, like an extension of the first question. Just that.

    ASM
     

    Artrella

    Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    asm said:
    About the extended question: I just made it up, I hadn't heard about it. It was just a question related to the original question, like an extension of the first question. Just that.

    ASM


    Okix asm!! So I don't have to study anything else! Thx!!! :thumbsup:
     

    weird

    Senior Member
    SPAIN
    Hola, :) yo por una canción he aprendido:

    What can I do to make you love me? ;)

    A mi me suena muy bien :) (la canción y la frase :) )

    Saludos.-
     

    EVAVIGIL

    Senior Member
    Spain / Spanish
    weird said:
    Hola, :) yo por una canción he aprendido:

    What can I do to make you love me? ;)

    A mi me suena muy bien :) (la canción y la frase :) )

    Saludos.-
    La tuya es de The Corrs, ¿no? ;)
    Y "What have I got to do to make you love me?" es de "Sorry seems to be the hardest word", de Elton John... :D
    Saluditos.
    EVA.
     

    weird

    Senior Member
    SPAIN
    EVAVIGIL said:
    La tuya es de The Corrs, ¿no? ;)
    Y "What have I got to do to make you love me?" es de "Sorry seems to be the hardest word", de Elton John... :D
    Saluditos.
    EVA.
    OK, THE CORRS!!! :) :)
     
    < Previous | Next >
    Top