quelle est la manip pour installer ce mod car avec le plg, ça ne marche pas, merci

JimM

U.S. - English
I've attempted to translate this phrase using the translator but there appear to be too many possibilities. I think I know which words refer to items which there is no French word but the rest (with the exception of the greeting and thank you) I'm unsure of. Thanks in advance for your help.

PHRASE I NEED TRANSLATED:

bonjour,

quelle est la manip pour installer ce mod car avec le plg ca ne marche pas, merci

• JimM

U.S. - English
    Thank you for the quick reply Oliver!

Yes that makes sense to me. I'm working on a game modification that uses mods and plugins. I'm assuming mod is his abbreviation for modification or module and plg is an abbreviation for plugin.

He's obviously having trouble installing the mod. My guess is that he hasn't read the directions because they are in English.

Perhaps I could post the directions here for translation? It's rather lengthy.

Thank you again for your help.

Cheers,
    Jim

JimM

U.S. - English
    Thank you also Nico5992. Sorry I just now noticed two different people posted.

My apologies for not noticing sooner.

Cheers,
    Jim

Douglas

USA ENGLISH
    JimM said:
    I've attempted to translate this phrase using the translator but there appear to be too many possibilities. I think I know which words refer to items which there is no French word but the rest (with the exception of the greeting and thank you) I'm unsure of. Thanks in advance for your help.

PHRASE I NEED TRANSLATED:

bonjour,

quelle est la manip pour installer ce mod car avec le plg ca ne marche pas, merci
    Which is the manipulator to install this model because it doesn't work with the plg.

Benjy

English - English
    Douglas said:
    Which is the manipulator to install this model because it doesn't work with the plg.
    la manip is manipulation en abrégé.. it referes to the way in which you're going to install the mod. mod here is short for modification (as in mod for a pc game). i only know this because of jimms other post concerning the mod hes trying to help his friend install ;)

< Previous | Next >