(quelquechose qui) s'inscrit (dans un territoire)

funkychicken

French - France
Bonjour,
J'ai des difficulté pour traduire la phrase suivante :

Il me semble intéressant de voir comment en Islande, l'urbain - Reykjavik étant la plus grande ville du pays - s'inscrit dans le territoire.

J'ai surtout du mal pour traduire urbain en non commun et pour le verbe s'inscrire dans ce sens.

Ce que j'ai mis :
I think it woulld be interesting to see in Island how urban - Reykjavik is the biggest city of the country - enters in the territory.

Qu'en dites-vous ?

• Nimbus

English (Australia)
    in English the country is 'Iceland' not 'island', and do you mean capital city or largest city?
    I think it would be interesting to see how urbanisation in Iceland - Reykjavik is the biggest city of the country - enters the territory (or area).
    This is just a rough edit of your wording, and it is what would sound better in English

funkychicken

French - France
    I don't think suit or fit would be good to say what I want. It's too positive. The relation between urbanisation and territory isn't necessarily suitable.

The entire sentence sounds good. But, the world urbanisation disturb me a little because it evokes a process. And, when I used "l'urbain" in french it was to talk about what it is now. But, I don't think it's really clear...