GenJen54 said:Dear Foreros and Foreras,
1. What is your country of birth? MEXICO
2. What is your current country of residence? USA
3. What is your height in ft/in, centimeters or whatever standard of measure you like.
4. Men Only: Facial hair adornments, if any.
5. Women Only: How fashionable are you? (Tailored, Fun, Funky , Lovely…)
6. What are your favorite foods (by category)? ITALIAN, MEXICAN
7. What is your favorite word? CONCORDIA, JUSTICIA
8. What is your least favorite word? ?????
9. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
10. What turns you off? INJUSTICE
11. What are your favorite books? CIEN AñOS DE SOLEDAD, EL PRINCIPITO
12. Who are your favorite poets and/or writers? GARCIA MARQUEZ, BENEDETTI
13. Who are your favorite painters? LOS IMPRESIONISTAS, VAN GOGH, REMBRANT
14. Who are your favorite heroes or heroines of fiction? EL PRINCIPITO
15. Who are your favorite heroes or heroines in real life? LOS POBRES DE ESPIRITU
16. Who are your favorite characters in history? FRANKLIN, GANDHI, ML KING
17. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? TRAVELLER
18 In what country other than your own would you like to live? MUCHOS
19. What is your idea of earthly happiness? FAIRNESS
20. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? POVERTY BY EXPLOTATION
21. What do you value most in your friends? SUPPORT
22. What natural gift would you most like to possess? tO BE ABLE TO SING
23. How would you like to die? WITHOUT NOTICING
24. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God (or deity of your choice) say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? WELCOME, THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM FOR YOU
25. What is your motto?
ThreeFour bonus questions:
26. Why did you join WR?
I FIRST CONSULTED THE DICTIONARY FOR FEW MONTHS, LATER FOUND THE FORUM; I DECIDED TO PARTICIPATE UNTIL I KNEW "AN ANSWER" IN ONE THREAD
27. What have you learned since joining WR?
PEOPLE ARE NICE (AS ALWAYS, THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS); WRITTEN COMMUNICATION IS, SOMETIMES, EASIER THAN VERBAL AND FACE TO FACE COMMUNICATION. IT'S EASIER TO BE TOLERANT AND OPEN IN A FORUM LIKE THIS. NOT ALL FORUMS ARE THE SAME, AND I LEARNED TO LOVE THIS ONE.
28. What is your favorite thing about WR?
WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM (QUESTION) THERE IS SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE TRYING TO HELP YOU. AND YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE THAT NEEDS SOMETHING YOU CAN PROVIDE.
I ALSO LOVE THE CULTURAL FORUM, HOWEVER, I SOMETIMES I THINK I AM "THE CHILD LEFT BEHIND".
29. Chocolate or Nutella? HONESTLY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS QUESTION; I SUPPOSE THERE ARE SOME CULTURAL ISSUES IN THE QUESTION I CAN'T GRASP. I CAME TO "MEET" THE NUTELLA FEW YEARS AGO, IT'S NOW IN MY BASIC-SURVIVAL GROCERIES LIST, BUT I WILL NEVER MAKE IT COMPETE VERSUS CHOCOLATE. TO ME IT LOOKS A VERY EUROPEAN THING . TO ME THEY ARE LIKE FRANCE AND SOUTH KOREA TODAY: TIED