Discussion in 'Deutsch (German)' started by lozan365, Dec 6, 2012.

  1. lozan365 Senior Member

    Can anyone tell me what a "Quetschleiste" is in an industrial printing machine. I think it is some sort of electronic safeguard which was to switch depending on the movement of the inking unit. I cannot give any more context as I do not have any unfortunately.

    Thank you in advace.
  2. exgerman Senior Member

    English but my first language was German
    See if this bilingual patent application , which uses clamping strip in English, helps.

    I found it by entering define:quetschleiste into google.
  3. lozan365 Senior Member

    That's great. I tried Google but was not as successful as you!

    Thank you for your help.

Share This Page