quota a breve

Valdana

Germany and German
The context is a cash flow sheet of a company.

"finanziamenti a medio lungo termine, quota a breve"

I understand that it is about a medium or longer term financing, but what is quota a breve? So what is "short", if the financing is on a long-term basis?

• Jana337

čeština
    It could be credit that you took out for 10 years (which makes it long-term financing) 9 years ago, hence you have to repay it next year (and therefore you have to list it as a short-term commitment).

"Quota a breve" means "short-term portion (of the debt)" but I am not very sure about the validity of the story I fabricated. :)

Memimao

United Kingdom English
    It could be credit that you took out for 10 years (which makes it long-term financing) 9 years ago, hence you have to repay it next year (and therefore you have to list it as a short-term commitment).

"Quota a breve" means "short-term portion (of the debt)" but I am not very sure about the validity of the story I fabricated. :)
    Actually it is any part of medium/long term finance falling due in the short term. For example a 10 year loan with yearly installments. The installment for the current year is a quota a breve, which short term quota/portion renders O.K.

The long term part goes under Fixed Liabilities, the short term part under current liabilities (and cash flow).

< Previous | Next >