quotes

82riceballs

English - USA
Hi all,

A friend of mine is trying to pitch an idea to investors. To make his idea seem more convincing though, he needs some "quotes" or "testimonials" from his target customers to prove that there is potential. E.g. a statement from someone saying that they are interested in this service or they have a problem that this service would solve.

What would you call this "quote" or "testimonial" in Chinese? 聲明?!

Thanks!

• Robby Zhu

Chinese-Taiwan
    I understand that it's feedback from his former customer ,right? So I think it should be"客户评价"or "客户好评"or "用户见证"

82riceballs

English - USA
    So in this case, it's like a quote from a *potential* customer, like, "I think this would be useful" or "I've had this problem for a while (and I think this service might be able to solve it)."

Sorry, I think I may have confused you by using the term "testimonial". Thanks for your reply!

SimonTsai

Taiwanese Mandarin
    I can't think of any equivalent at the moment. So, I have the paragraph that you provided translated:
    A friend of mine is trying to pitch an idea to investors.
    我有個朋友,他要和投資人說明某個想法。
    To make his idea seem more convincing, [...] to prove that there is potential.
    為了讓他們相信這個想法有前景,
    [...] = he needs some "quotes" or "testimonials" from his target customers.
    他需要一些潛在客戶為他說點好話。
    E.g. a statement from someone saying that they are interested in this service or they have a problem that this service would solve.
    比如,他們對這服務有興趣,或者,他們正面臨一個問題,而他們認為這項服務能解決這問題。

< Previous | Next >