1. northpole New Member

    This is the person who is responsible for producing a scientific study. He is a professional employee of the firm (a chemical manufacturer). He is responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and auditing them. "Producer" doesn't seem right. Any ideas of what the correct title would be?
  2. harrythelm Senior Member

    USA English
    I don;t know if these are "correct" but I think they'll be helpful.

    the author of the study
    the man who headed the research project
    the man who undertook the research
  3. northpole New Member

    Yes, I think "author" is correct, in this case.


Share This Page