réception des travaux

Carlotta Mendes

Swedish
I need to translate French words/ expressions as réception des travaux and [...] into English, I am grateful for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • bh7

Canada; English
    réception n. f. ==> acceptance
    Définition :
    Acte constatant contradictoirement une fois les essais et la mise en œuvre terminés que les obligations contractuelles ont été remplies et que l'ouvrage, objet du projet, peut être accepté.
    Source : GDT
    [...]

prinjon

French from Paris area
    Work acceptance.

Or to be more precise ACW = Acceptance of Completed Work

brbo

French
    Bonjour,
    Est ce que l'opération de réception des travaux, à la fin d'un chantier, peut se traduire par final certificate? N'y a-t-il pas une autre expression plus adaptée?
    Merci!

L'irlandais

Ireland: English-speaking ♂
    Bonjour,
    In UK English one can say "(building) handover".
    Not sure that "final certificate" fits this context ; certificate of completion would translate as procès-verbale de réception if that's of help to you.

baronetta

Serbo-Croatian/Bosnian
    How do we say this in English... acceptance of the work?
    The context is something along these lines: some construction work was done, and once it was "accepted", the people could start using the buildings. Is there an official term of the "acceptance" of work..? My mind simply stopped here...
    Thank you for any suggestions!

Meille

English
    It is indeed "acceptance of work" or just "acceptance" (without the "the"):

The legal process by which the owner expresses his satisfaction that the work has been completed in accordance with the contract and takes possession of the product, service or facility.

< Previous | Next >