Résistance en traction à la rupture

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by iloveaircarft, Mar 3, 2009.

  1. iloveaircarft Member

    I think the traduction is Failure tensile strength but I am not sure
  2. alisonp Senior Member

    English - UK
    These all sound weird to me, even given the fact that French can't seem to standardise its terminology. I thought the correct French term was résistance à la rupture en traction ...

Share This Page