rainmaker shower


Français - France
Hi !

I am translating the description of a shower and in the specs I found myself stuck with this word "rainmaker".

After a quick search on the web, I can definitely see what it looks like (just type "rainmaker" in Google Images), so I know what it is...

But what's it called in French ?

From the other threads I found "faiseur de pluie" but it sounds awful when refering to a shower, doesn't it ?
  • < Previous | Next >