Rapidógrafo, micropunta

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by Alexiana, Mar 4, 2011.

  1. Alexiana Member

    Bogotá, Colombia
    Español Colombia
    Good morning...
    I'm trying to specify certain materials my students need for tracing maps... but I don't know how could I say "micropunta/rapidográfo" in English. A "micropunta" is a special pen very useful to work with translucent paper.

    Thanks in advance for your help.
  2. 0scar Banned

    Algunnos modelos de algunas marcas son Micro Point.

Share This Page