Reactions given

Loob

English UK
I know how to see a list of the Reactions I've received. But I can't work out how to find a list of the Reactions I've given to others' posts.

Is there a way to do that?

• Loob

English UK
    Ah, yes, you're right, I can see the latest ones that way.

I was hoping there might be an equivalent of Your account > Your content or - even better - Find threads > Threads with your posts.

But if there isn't, I'll use Latest Activity. (I'm not sure I've ever looked at my own Latest Activity before.:))

Thanks, Paul!

chamyto

Spanish
    Hello, I didn't notice this function.

I would like to know the purpose of this option. Is that to avoid writing posts related to "agreed" , "I agree" or similar? Thank you.

swift

Spanish – Costa Rica (Valle Central)
    Ironically, in one of the few forums where Reactions have not been implemented, appreciation and agreement comments have been deleted because they were deemed non contributory. One can understand that replying to a thread one did not start or participate in previously with a simple “thank you” or “I agree” note with no additional comments might create clutter, but as long as the Reaction buttons are unavailable there is no alternative.

One can understand that replying to a thread one did not start or participate in previously with a simple “thank you” or “I agree” note with no additional comments might create clutter
    and can be a sly way to bump threads - I see your reply now but I don't thank you just yet while my thread is still at the top of the forum, I wait and then I thank you/bump my thread once it's moved on page 2 ;)

and can be a sly way to bump threads - I see your reply now but I don't thank you just yet while my thread is still at the top of the forum, I wait and then I thank you/bump my thread once it's moved on page 2 ;)
    Then let the moderators cope with this much rarer problem rather than having them axe threads that are useful to the OP, to the other participants in the thread, and above all, to those who read the thread looking for answers. If a member puts their thumb on the scale to agree or disagree with a reply to a given thread, then in deleting that reaction, you lose precious information.

I don't believe the solution is to simply add the option to give a :thank you: or a :thumbsup:. The moderators have to leave space for more complete replies in this department. It's more informative if a member gives reasons for the thankyou or the thumbsup. The moderators should take a liberal approach and think twice before labeling a post "chat" and deleting it and all replies to it. Besides, reading reactions to others' posts is fun. It keeps you coming back. It leads to good friendships and good feelings,

Reacting to others' ideas is an important part of our work. It fosters collaboration, which leads to getting the best and most complete answer to the question posed.

< MOD note: If you wish to discuss specific issues please do it in a private conversation with the mods of the forum in which you posted your message (Rule 15) >