Senior Member
India - English & Kannada
A reactor is a piece of code that runs when some event takes place. It is also sometimes known as 'call back code'. AutoCAD programmers will be familiar with this term.

Can anyone help me find the equivalent in Spanish? Or can I leave it as is in English?

Thanks in advance!
  • Back