reconcile myself to the whole class's interest

Sun14

Chinese
Hello, my friends,

When we talk about education, one core value that I stick to is that sometimes we should give priority to the majority who stick to the rules in class making a classroom a good place to study but we should not wast time spending on the students who broke the rules and makes the class room in a mess. For instance, when I saw someone speaking loudly and refuse even to lower his or her voice. At that time, I would not suspend the class and take time to tell him why his wrong and correct him at the same time. I would rather ask him to get out of the class and correct him latter. I consider it as a positive behavior even it sacrifice the students right to have class. Regarding the positive sense toward my action I was wondering whether this sentence is idiomatic to convey what I mean:

I reconcile myself to the whole class's interest.

• Sun14

Chinese
    Hello, my friends,

When we talk about education, one core value that I stick to is that sometimes we should give priority to the majority who stick to the rules in class making a classroom a good place to study but we should not wast time spending on the students who broke the rules and makes the class room in a mess. For instance, when I saw someone speaking loudly and refuse even to lower his or her voice. At that time, I would not suspend the class and take time to tell him why his wrong and correct him at the same time. I would rather ask him to get out of the class and correct him latter. I consider it as a positive behavior even it sacrifice the students right to have class. Regarding the positive sense toward my action I was wondering whether this sentence is idiomatic to convey what I mean:

I reconcile myself to the whole class's interest.
    Giving it a second thought I find it is describing a unpleasant environment and so does compromise and concession. I was wondering whether there is a positive verb which could describe a pleasant result even sacrifice someone's right and interest.

< Previous | Next >