1. dlorenaab

    dlorenaab Member


    No he encontrado cómo decir "recurso literario" en inglés. Intenté el truco de ponerlo en Wikipedia y luego darle a la página en inglés pero desde luego NO me refiero a "figure of speech" sino a todos los posibles recursos artísticos que tiene un escritor a la hora de escribir para hacer su obra literaria.

    Mi cerebro me dice "literary resources" pero creo que está mal.

    Little help?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  2. James2000 Senior Member

    English - South Africa
  3. dlorenaab

    dlorenaab Member

    Thank you!
  4. vero.iconica New Member

    CT, USA
    English - USA
    I think you're looking for "literary device" as the technical term in literary criticism for, as you say, all the possible techniques that authors use (such as figures of speech, irony, tone, characterization, plot....). Otherwise, depending on the context, I agree with James2000.

    I know this is a few months too late but.... better late than never?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  5. dlorenaab

    dlorenaab Member

    Perfect! Thank you for uyour answer, vero.iconica. Always late than never yes.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014

Share This Page