reference of "which"

Blue Apple

Persian(Iran)
Does the bold "which" refer to "the fluidity"?

Context:

However, in mapping out this complexity, I do not want to create the impression that advertising and art are by any means one and the same thing or to gloss over fundamental differences. There are essential distinctions between the two fields of practice and we need to establish a sense of the limits of what I have shown to be a highly elastic relationship. It is neither the differences not the similarities that count, but the fluidity that has begun to take hold between different arenas of cultural production, of which the relationship between art and advertising is a clear example (Art and Advertising by Joan Gibbons).

• Keith Bradford

English (Midlands UK)
    It can be rephrased as: "The relationship between art and advertising is a clear example of the fluidity that has begun to take hold between different arenas of cultural production." That entire phrase in bold is the referend of which.

Englishmypassion

India - Hindi
    I think it refers to arenas of cultural production.
    Sorry, I don't think so. That would be the case if the clear example were art and advertising, but it's actually the relationship between art and advertising that is a clear example. The relationship (between art and advertising) is an example of fluidity.

< Previous | Next >