reglamento de tránsito

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by silvermoon, Jan 22, 2009.

  1. silvermoon Senior Member

    would you say the right way to translate it is Transit Regulations?
  2. Jocaribbean Senior Member

    San Diego, California, U.S.A.
    Spanish - English - Italian
    transit rules (?)
  3. Alisterio

    Alisterio Senior Member

    Mexico City
    UK English
    In a specifically British context, you would call this the Highway Code, as that is the name of the item of legislation.

    I have to say I'm not sure whether there's a single name for it in the United States. Perhaps a more "neutral" term would be "highway regulations" or "road rules", something along those lines. You should note that there is basically no difference between the terms "rules" and "regulations" - they are pretty much synonymous.

Share This Page