Remélem

< Previous | Next >

Daphne27

Italian Italy
Good afternoon!

Could someone please translate this sentence into english:

"Remélem, a közeljövöben sort keríthetünk egy személyes egyeztetésre és egy mindkettönk számára gyümölcsözö megállapodást köthetünk,":confused:

Thanks in advance!

Daphne.:)

• Kraus

Italian, Italy
    Here's my try, but I'm not at all sure about the first part of the sentence ("potremo dare avvio a una corrispondenza" is kind of a supposition of mine)

"Spero che in un prossimo futuro potremo dare avvio a una corrispondenza personale e riusciremo a raggiungere un accordo fruttoso".

Kraus

Italian, Italy
    Infatti è meglio aspettare che qualche ungherese si faccia vivo perché ho cercato di lavorare d'intuito... Musicalmente è una lingua splendida, ma estremamente difficile da studiare :)

Daphne27

Italian Italy
    Good afternoon!

Could someone please translate this sentence into english:

"Remélem, a közeljövöben sort keríthetünk egy személyes egyeztetésre és egy mindkettönk számára gyümölcsözö megállapodást köthetünk,":confused:

Thanks in advance!

Daphne.:)
    Is there any Hungarian mother tongue online???:(

Daphne

Kraus

Italian, Italy
    Hi,
    Do you still need help?
    I am Hungrian, might be able to help you.

Regards
    Barbara
    Could you please translate into English the following sentence ("Remélem, a közeljövöben sort keríthetünk egy személyes egyeztetésre és egy mindkettönk számára gyümölcsözö megállapodást köthetünk")?

Köszönöm szépen! :)

barbiegood

Hungary and hungarian
    Ok, this is a very formal sentence, and I can give you my best literary translation, although it might not be perfect english.

I hope in the near future we can get around to have a personal meeting (reconciliation) and conclude an agreement, which is fruitful for both of us.

Hungarians can be quite complicated in their official papers...

So practically it means, that he/she hopes to meet you soon and sign whatever you need to sign, so both side will be happy.

Nagyon szivesen...

Barbara

Kraus

Italian, Italy
    Ok, this is a very formal sentence, and I can give you my best literary translation, although it might not be perfect english.

I hope in the near future we can get around to have a personal meeting (reconciliation) and conclude an agreement, which is fruitful for both of us.

Hungarians can be quite complicated in their official papers...

So practically it means, that he/she hopes to meet you soon and sign whatever you need to sign, so both side will be happy.

Nagyon szivesen...

Barbara
    Many thanks again and welcome to the Forum! :)

< Previous | Next >