Renfort arrière du talon


New Member
English - Ireland

I'm translating product descriptions and I was wondering if 'extra lining at the back of the heel' would be an adequate translation here? (It's about a shoe.)

My translation seems a bit clunky to me, so I'm open to suggestions!

  • mischkabob

    New Member
    English - Ireland
    No pictures, alas, but it's describing a pair of men's trainers (a lot of the descriptions are about trainers...) I know with trainers there's often that extra layer of fabric on the heel. I just don't know how best to describe it.
    < Previous | Next >