reply to شكراً thank you

Amirali1383koohi

Persian
How do you say this in Arabic?
الرد علي كلمة (شكرا) بشيء غير عفوا او لا شكر علي واجب -من فضلك اذكر كل الردود المتاحة ؟؟

• ahmedcrow

Arabic
    :سأذكُر ما أذكُره
    هذا من واجبي أو هذا واجبٌ عليّ وهذا مُرادف لا شُكر على واجب
    أنا في الخدمة أو دوماً في الخدمة أو في خدمتكم وتكون لتبجيل شخص ما وبالذات مثلاً زبون أو عميل في عمل ما​

fenakhay

French (France) / Arabic (Morocco)
    In Moroccan Arabic :
    لا شكر على واجب
    هانية
    ما كاين حتى مشكل
    ما بينتناش

Amirali1383koohi

Persian
    In Moroccan Arabic :
    لا شكر على واجب
    هانية
    ما كاين حتى مشكل
    ما بينتناش
    ألف شكر ليك يا صديقي
    فقط عندي سؤال برأيي في المغرب يقولون أيضا (ماكاينشي مشكلة)، صحيح؟

ماذا تعني كلمة (هانية)؟

Last edited by a moderator:

fenakhay

French (France) / Arabic (Morocco)
    You can't use شي if حتى is after.

Since : ما كاين شي = There isn't (a thing) and ما كاين حتى مشكلة = There is not even a problem, you can't say : There isn't a thing even a problem.

Mahaodeh

Arabic, PA and IA.
    من فضلكي، قلي لي أن كيف انطق هاتان العبارتين
    It's pronounced titdallal (masculine singular) or titdallaleen (feminine singular).

It comes from the concept of دلال, which is when you know someone cares about you a lot and loves you enough that they allow you to indulge. You say someone is مدلل when his parents (or others) indulge his every request. This is opposed to مدلّع which means spoilt, or someone that takes advantage of such دلال that they become rude, self centred, and entitled.

I wasn't able to find a recording for the word in this exact sense, but I do remember an old song where the singer says it in the imperative to the one he loves اتدلل, basically telling her to go ahead and ask whatever she wants because he will do whatever she asks. You'll find the word at 1:26 on this website: اغنية تدلل عيني. It's a free website so I don't think that you'll have trouble reaching it.

< Previous | Next >