Reported speech

Do we change the adverb in reported speech if the reporting verb is in the present or future tense while changing direct speech into indirect speech?

For examples:
He says to him, 'That is your fault.'
= He tells him( that) that is his fault .

She will say, 'I come here tomorrow.'
She will say (that) She comes there the next day.

Is it valid in this context?

• PaulQ

UK
    English - England
    He says, 'That is your fault.'
    = He tells him( that) it was his fault .

She will say, "I will come here tomorrow." or "I am coming here tomorrow."

She will say (that) she will come/will be coming there/here the next day/tomorrow.

(The choice of "there" (= to that place) or "here" (to this place) depends on where the speaker is when they speak.)
    (The choice of "the next day or tomorrow depends on when the speaker is speaking.)

Uncle Jack

British English
    Do we change the adverb in reported speech if the reporting verb is in the present or future tense while changing direct speech into indirect speech?
    In general, no. But indirect speech is always a paraphrase, and direct speech in the future is merely guessing at what the person will say, so "She will say, 'I come here tomorrow'" could be reported using the present simple "she comes", the present continuous "she is coming", the future simple "she will come"/"she is going to come" or the future continuous "she will be coming"/"she is going to be coming" depending on which version the speaker thinks best comveys the orgiinal meaning, and which sounds most natural.