kindly we need the following Furniture to the branch ASAP

5 chairs
work station (contain from 4
offices
-----------------------

i need your advice

• Packard

USA, English
    It is not clear to me what is included in a work station and what "contain from 4 offices" means. I never use ASAP; I believe writing it out has more impact.

Sirs,

To make our section operational we require the following office equipment delivered as soon as is possible.

Chairs, task quantity: 5

amirsami126

Arabic
    It is not clear to me what is included in a work station and what "contain from 4 offices" means. I never use ASAP; I believe writing it out has more impact.

Sirs,

To make our section operational we require the following office equipment delivered as soon as is possible.

Chairs, task quantity: 5

the Work station is
    four offices : every two offices in front of each other

Packard

USA, English
    In the USA we call these communications "requisitions".

Sirs,

Re: Requisition for equipment for [Section, group, etc. title]

Chairs, task; quantity: 5

Offices; quantity: 4 (setup as two workstations; two offices per workstation; arranged two offices side by side and two offices directly behind.

Respectfully,

Amirsami

You do not need an e-mail to require furniture. You already require (= need) furniture. What you want is an e-mail to request furniture.

One thing you should note is that the pronoun "I" is always written with a capital letter, and to write it as "i" is always wrong.