resealable bag for liquids at the airport

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by amylianne123, Jun 10, 2008.

  1. amylianne123 Senior Member

    England, English
    Hi everyone,

    I was just wondering what the correct Spanish word is for the small see through resealable bags you need to use at the airport for liquids in your hand luggage.

    Unfortunately I don't know the 'official' English word if there is one so I can't even attempt to use Google or a dictionary!

    Thanks in advance
  2. alexacohen

    alexacohen Banned

    Santiago de Compostela
    Spanish. Spain

    You'll find them at every airport security checkpoint. Just ask for some "bolsas para líquidos".
  3. amylianne123 Senior Member

    England, English
    Thanks very much for the quick reply!

    I do actually need to get one from the airport so that's good to know :D

    Muchas gracias

Share This Page