resource monitoring data collectors

LaBogotana

Colombia, Español
Hello y Hola,

I have a technical term that needs to be translated but I am having problems finding something suitable and not as wordy.

Here is the complete phrase:

There are three resource monitoring data collectors provided in Rational Performance Tester, using any of these will work:

En el Rational Performance Tester se proveen tres colectores de datos de monitoreo de recursos....???

Gracias,

• zumac

USA: English & Spanish
    Hello y Hola,

I have a technical term that needs to be translated but I am having problems finding something suitable and not as wordy.

Here is the complete phrase:

There are three resource monitoring data collectors provided in Rational Performance Tester, using any of these will work:

En el Rational Performance Tester se proveen tres colectores de datos de monitoreo de recursos....???

Gracias,
    Hi LaBogotana,

Are you sure this thread has to do with Computers/IT?

I've read the above several times, and it makes no sense to me whatsoever. Is this some kind of quality application? Perhaps if you gave us some more context, to avoid a word for word literal translation.

Saludos.