response burden. Too subjective

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Copyright

American English
    You will need to give us a lot more information if we're to help you, including some explanation of the expression and how you plan to use it. Thank you.

MariaEmilia

Mexican Spanish
    It is about indicators and measures used in evaluation of higher education. These are indicators that has been eliminated from the evaluation
    Examples
    Indicator: Satisfaction with facilities.
    Basis for elimination: Response burden. Too subjectve.
    Indicator: Level ofinteraction with administrative personnel.
    Basis for elimination: Response burden. Reliability.

modulus

ইংরেজি - আমেরিক
    This seems fine to me. But you have to have a section that defines these terms. For example, if there are 5 bases for elimination, you should list all of them with a short description for each term.

Last edited:

MariaEmilia

Mexican Spanish
    This seems fine to me. But you have to have a section that defines these terms. For example, if there are 5 bases for elimination, you should list all of them with a short description for each term.
    Well, thanks :) but the point is that I am translating this from English to Spanish, and I am not sure how to translate:
    Reponse burden. Too subjective.
    Response burden. Reliability.

<< Spanish deleted. >>

It seems to me something is missing, what do you suggest?

Last edited by a moderator:

modulus

ইংরেজি - আমেরিক
    From the limited context, it is hard to guess.

Too subjective: the indicator is open to many different possible interpretations.
    Reliability: Replies to this indicator cannot be verified with any degree of reliability
    Response burden: The indicator requires a comprehensive answer which is beyond the scope of this survey.
    etc.

These are only guesses. If these terms have not been defined in the original document, the best you can do is to guess what they mean from the context of the report.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    < Previous | Next >