Restoration the abbreviated sentence

< Previous | Next >

park sang joon

Korean
I found the below sentence on the internet. I wanted to restore this and I have thought two things.

source) Kindly reminder for LLL's last email,pls sent draft bill for checking asap.

restoration 1) It was kindly reminder for LLL's last email, please sent draft bill for checking asap.
restoration 2) There was kindly reminder for LLL's last email, please sent draft bill for checking asap.
restoration 3) The Reminder for LLL's last email was kindly , please sent draft bill for checking asap.

Which is correct restoration and the dose the word 'sent' express politeness by using the past tense?

In advance, thank you for your help.

• Copyright

American English
    What is a restoration of a sentence? And the original sentence has so many errors that there's no reason to read it as standard English or restore it to any form. "Sent" is almost certainly a mistake for "Send."

Glenfarclas

English (American)
    The first half of the sentence is inscrutable (and none of your "restorations" seems a very likely guess as to its meaning). The "sent" in the second half of the sentence is a clear error for "send."

park sang joon

Korean
    Thank you both your reply.
    "What is a restoration of a sentence?"

I couldn't think any word to substitute '
    restoration'.
    Couldn't we think 'there was' or 'It was' is omitted in the front like 1) or 2) ?

Copyright

American English
    Ah, I see ... you'd like to know the words that are left out. Unfortunately, as I mentioned, the sentence is in terrible shape, so it is difficult to discuss it.

It may mean "LLL's last email was a kind reminder to send a draft bill for checking as soon as possible." Or maybe not.

JulianStuart

English (UK then US)
    Thank you both your reply.
    "What is a restoration of a sentence?"

I couldn't think any word to substitute '
    restoration'.
    Couldn't we think 'there was' or 'It was' is omitted in the front like 1) or 2) ?
    We all think the original sentence was not written by a native English speaker, so we have no idea what might have been intended and what might have been left out. Telling us you found it "on the internet" does not tell us anything useful about the context or source:(

park sang joon

Korean
    Thank you both Mr.Copyright and Mr.JulianStuart.
    I'm so sorry; I can't distinguish a abbreviated sentence from a wrong sentence yet.

Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    I suggest that you not use forum posts or personal emails as sources for your questions.

People don't write very carefully in those contexts. Sometimes they say things the other people in the conversation will understand without any trouble, but make no sense to outsiders. Such writing is does not provide reliable examples for learning English.

In any case, it doesn't seem very useful to keep looking for words you can omit from various constructions. It would be far more useful to focus on learning to say clearly exactly what you mean.

park sang joon

Korean
    Thank you for your sincere warning and advice, Mr.Cagey.
    As I have said, I can't distinguish an abbreviated sentence from a wrong sentence yet.
    I was only curios whether an omission of the sentence is like the usages of omission from grammar books.
    I will be careful of posting from now on.

< Previous | Next >