retirar dinero del cajero automático

Can somebody to tell me, if the following sentece is correct?
"Excuse me Sr. If you pay by credit card, I want to let you know that you have to pay a ten per cent commission, if you don’t want to pay any commission, you can withdraw cash from ATM. Leaving fifty meters on your left there’s one."
Thanks a lot
Best regards

• Forero

USA English
    Bienvenido al foro, Globorojo.

Excuse me Sir. If you pay by credit card, I want to let you know that you have to pay a ten per cent commission. If you don’t want to (pay the commission), you can withdraw cash from an ATM. Leaving Fifty meters past here on your left is one.

tetulio5

Spanish-España
    Hello,
    What is the meaning of " withdraw cash" ?

" Every time I transfer money to another account or withdraw cash from a cashpoint/cash machine, my bank charges me a fee."

" Cada vez que transfiero dinero a otra cuenta o .... desde un cajero automática, el banco me carga una tasa/tarifa."

Thanks in advance.

iribela

USA
    Spanish - Uruguay
    Una manera de decirlo es 'retirar efectivo'. Cada vez que retiro efectivo de un cajero automático el banco me cobra...

JeSuisSnob

Ombudsmod
    Mexican Spanish
    Sí, retirar dinero del cajero automático está en un registro formal y sacar dinero... es una manera más informal de decirlo (así se emplean también esos usos en mi variante del español).

Saludo.

< Previous | Next >