reverse-entry welt pockets

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
Salve a tutti

Sto traducendo descrizione di una giacca impermeabile simile a questa Men's Original Rubber Jacket , ma non so come tradurre il termine "reverse-entry welt pockets".

Riporto il testo:
Men's Original Rubber Raincoat
A waterproof raincoat with a matte rubber-touch finish.
The fabric of this midweight style is fluid with a smooth face, featuring a soft jersey backer for comfort and warmth.
Welded seams ensure the jacket is fully waterproof, with a peaked hood and double snaps at the cuffs for added protection from the elements.
The design is well ventilated for temperature control with large underarm eyelets and a mesh lined self-fabric storm flap.
The design is clean and modern, with a concealed zip and two lower reverse-entry welt pockets.
(Company name) topbind detail at the cuffs and hem distinguishes the look.

Forse "tasche a filetto con risvolto"?
  • < Previous | Next >