Reverse/undo/correct my mistakes

< Previous | Next >

Adam Cruge

India & Bengali
What is the word I should use here?
The sentence: "I wish I could go back to my early days and ___ my mistakes."
I want to fill the gap with a word that should mean "reverse" or "correct".
May I use "undo" or something else?
Please suggest...
  • < Previous | Next >