revision de erroes

diegofernan

spanish-Chile
Con alguna dificultad escribí lo soguiente:

"The ESU International Relations Conference is an interesting context to learn, refection and interchange about some problems that need to be thought globally, because they belong to the way that our societies jointly ”develop” their selves (but, we need to ask if this “development” it’s or not part of the problem).

From my position of Professor of History of Psychology, one of the most important topics that I wish to touch is the increasing and progressive “Psychologization” of contemporary societies, which so far to be an element to think our society and its human relationships, remains in amazing silence.

My proposal is that to think this situation constitute an interesting and problematic place to analyze the own “development” of contemporary society, where psychological welfare consume have many consequences to understand ourselves, and our time."

Hay errores muy visibles. Se que es un poco largo, pero sólo pido que lo lean y señalen los errores. Gracias

• CatStar

English, Ireland
    diegofernan said:
    Con alguna dificultad escribí lo soguiente:

"The ESU International Relations Conference is an interesting context to learn, refection and interchange about some problems that need to be thought globally, because they belong to the way that our societies jointly ”develop” their selves (but, we need to ask if this “development” it’s or not part of the problem).

The ESU International Conference is an interesting context in which to learn, reflect? and discuss certain problems that need to be considered globally, as they belong to the way that our societies "develop" jointly (but we need to question whether this "development" is part of the problem or not).

From my position of Professor of History of Psychology, one of the most important topics that I wish to touch is the increasing and progressive “Psychologization” of contemporary societies, which so far to be an element to think our society and its human relationships, remains in amazing silence.

As Professor of History of Psychology, one if the most important topics that I wish to touch upon is the increasing and progressive "Psychologization" of contemporary societies, which so far....No sé que quieras decir aquí, faltan unas palabras quizás?

My proposal is that to think this situation constitute an interesting and problematic place to analyze the own “development” of contemporary society, where psychological welfare consume have many consequences to understand ourselves, and our time."
    My proposal is that to think this situation occupies an interesting and problematic place is to analyze the very development of comtemporary society, where psychological welfare ??? leads to an understanding of ourselves and our time.
    Hay errores muy visibles. Se que es un poco largo, pero sólo pido que lo lean y señalen los errores. Gracias
    Hola diego, no sé si he entendido bien la última parte, pero bueno aquí tienes mi intento, te aconsejaría esperar más respuestas.
    Cat

< Previous | Next >