1. larubia Senior Member

    en la tierra de Diosito
    english, u.s.
    ¿cómo se dice "ribbon" en este contexto?:

    your child will receive fun incentives, prizes and ribbons for taking part in the contest.

    cintas de premio?
  2. Bilma Senior Member

    Spanish Mexico
    listón, maybe?
  3. hbatchelor

    hbatchelor Member

    English, England
    I think it refers to rosettes.
  4. Sallyb36

    Sallyb36 Senior Member

    Liverpool UK
    British UK
  5. MissFit

    MissFit Senior Member

    In the U.S., this is what we call a ribbon. Hbatchelor's photo would be called a ribbon with a rosette. The rosette is the flower-like part at the top.

    En los EE.UU., esto es lo que llamamos una ribbon. El foto de hbatchelor se llamaría una cinta con un rosette. El rosette es la parte por encima que se parece a una flor.

    Attached Files:

Share This Page