ricercare comunque la più stretta aderenza alla partitura

NiLa7

Italian
Hallo everybody!
I have this sentence taken from the key of a score. It is such a footnote about time. A had some trouble by translating "Ricercare" in this case:confused:...

"Leggera flessibilità del tempo in modo tale da agevolare il cambio mazzuole/archi e viceversa (ricercare comunque la più stretta aderenza alla partitura). Considerando la durata complessiva del brano (circa 7 minuti), recuperare gradualmente nell’esecuzione l’ulteriore tempo eventualmente impiegato."

My attempt is:

Slight time flexibility in order to switch easier between mallets and bows and vice versa (the best coherence/adherence with the score is in any case requested/The coherence with the score should be in any case as close as possible). Considering the total duration of the piece (about 7 minutes), the further time eventually needed should be gradually made up for/recovered.

Many thanks in advance!!;)

• stez

english - australia
    ‘Tempo’ remains unchanged in the language of music.

Slight flexibility with the tempo to facilitate the switch between mallets and bows, and vice versa (seeking, however, to remain strictly faithful to the score). Given the total length of the piece, any lost time can be made up for during the rest of the performance.

I am not really sure the ‘vice versa’ serves any useful purpose.

NiLa7

Italian
    ‘Tempo’ remains unchanged in the language of music.

Slight flexibility with the tempo to facilitate the switch between mallets and bows, and vice versa (seeking, however, to remain strictly faithful to the score). Given the total length of the piece, any lost time can be made up for during the rest of the performance.

I am not really sure the ‘vice versa’ serves any useful purpose.
    Yes Stez!! You're right...it escaped me!
    Thank you very much for your amendments!

< Previous | Next >