Ricordare e ricordarsi

< Previous | Next >

Artrella

Banned
BA
Spanish-Argentina
Hola!
Quisiera saber si la diferencia entre estas palabras en italiano es la misma diferencia que existe entre "recuerdo" y "me acuerdo" en español.
Alguno me puede dar una manita?

• Whodunit

Deutschland ~ Deutsch/Sächsisch
    Artrella said:
    Hola!
    Quisiera saber si la diferencia entre estas palabras en italiano es la misma diferencia que existe entre "recordar" y "acordarse" en español.
    Alguno me puede dar una manita?
    Yes, there's the same difference. I'm neither a native of Spanish nor of Italian, so I can't give you examples, except for:

Me acudero de esto accidente.
    Me recuerda a esto accidente.

Mi ricordo questo incidente.
    Ricordami questo incidente.

Hope that's correct.

Artrella

Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    Whodunit said:
    Yes, there's the same difference. I'm neither a native of Spanish nor of Italian, so I can't give you examples, except for:

Me acudero de esto accidente.
    Me recuerda a esto accidente.

Mi ricordo questo incidente.
    Ricordami questo incidente.

Hope that's correct.
    Danke Who! Some corrections>

Me acuerdo de aquel accidente
    Me recuerda a aquel accidente
    (aquel because you are remembering something that has already happened..in English it would
    be "that")

I'm not sure about the Italian sentences but I think the second one is not correct.

Mi ricordo di quello incidente
    Ricordami quello incidente!
    (maybe asking someone to remind you about the accident?) >>> I think both you and I have to wait for the Italian people... :rolleyes:

Whodunit

Artrella said:
    Danke Who! Some corrections>

Me acuerdo de aquel accidente
    Me recuerda a aquel accidente
    (aquel because you are remembering something that has already happened..in English it would
    be "that")

I'm not sure about the Italian sentences but I think the second one is not correct.

Mi ricordo di quello incidente
    Ricordami quello incidente!
    (maybe asking someone to remind you about the accident?) >>> I think both you and I have to wait for the Italian people... :rolleyes:
    Oh sorry, I didn't know that there's a difference between "aquel" and "esto"/"questo" and "quello" like in English, since in German "dieses" is ALWAYS used, almost never "jenes". ;)

Well, as for the imperative: I agree with you, but couldn't you add "che" before "ricordami" and it would be ok?

Che ricordami quello incidente. (That remembers me that accident.)
    Ricordami quello incidente! (Remember me that accident!)
    Mi ricordo di quello incidente. (I remember that accident.)

So let's either wait for Italians or have this thread moved to the Italian-English forum, since it's getting an English-Italian thread here. :p

Artrella

Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    Whodunit said:
    Oh sorry, I didn't know that there's a difference between "aquel" and "esto"/"questo" and "quello" like in English, since in German "dieses" is ALWAYS used, almost never "jenes". ;)

Well, as for the imperative: I agree with you, but couldn't you add "che" before "ricordami" and it would be ok?

Che ricordami quello incidente. (That remembers me that accident.)
    Ricordami quello incidente! (Remember me that accident!)
    Mi ricordo di quello incidente. (I remember that accident.)

So let's either wait for Italians or have this thread moved to the Italian-English forum, since it's getting an English-Italian thread here. :p

Oh Who, I agree with you in moving this to the It/Eng....but what I really need is to know about the It/Sp issue... :D

Jana337

čeština
    Whodunit said:
    No, I don't feel like moving it - Artrella opened a similar thread in the Italian forum. This one is partly in Spanish. I can send here some Italians if you wish. :)
    And Art can post a link to this thread in the Italian thread in order to attract people who wouldn't come otherwise.

Jana

Whodunit

Jana337 said:
    No, I don't feel like moving it - Artrella opened a similar thread in the Italian forum. This one is partly in Spanish. I can send here some Italians if you wish. :)
    And Art can post a link to this thread in the Italian thread in order to attract people who wouldn't come otherwise.

Jana
    That's what I wanted to do as well, but since I know you were around here, I didn't dare ask anyone. :(

Artrella

Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    Jana337 said:

Jana
    Jana...how do I do that? Sometimes, I sent some pms to some Italian foreros, but don't know how to do that of the link...

< Previous | Next >