1. lamejorsolucion New Member

    Spain and spanish
    Hola todos:
    I would like to know how "riego a manta" is in english. It is a type of irrigation method which consists in covering all the surface with water, like a "blanket of water".
    Could it be something like "blanket irrigation"?
    Thank you ver much,
  2. lamejorsolucion New Member

    Spain and spanish
    Ok, don't need help anymore, I found the term in AGROVOC, it's "border irrigation".
    Thanks anyway.
  3. dg_spain

    dg_spain Senior Member

    English - US
    Hello, from what I see "border irrigation" would only be one type of "riego a manta", and the more general term would be "flood irrigation" or "surface irrigation". Check "surface irrigation" in Wikipedia or the Eurodicautom for entries.

Share This Page