rigidez dieléctrica

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by daris, Feb 17, 2011.

  1. daris Member

    Hello everyone!!

    I need to translate into English "rigidez dieléctrica". There's no context -it's not in a sentence- but to help, it's got to do with a test made to a group of capacitors, in which this parameter is measured by means of increasing the voltage.

    Anyone can help? Thanks in advance.
  2. Jom Senior Member

    Roma Italia
  3. jpontnou New Member

    Catalan & Spanish
    Hi to all

    I'm agree with jom.

    Dielectric strength is the correct word.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015

Share This Page