Riserve naturali

< Previous | Next >

andersxman

Denmark/danish
la penisola è incastonata tra l'incantevole mare e la magica laguna con le sue riserve naturali.

Come si potrebbe tradurre "riserve naturali" in inglese?

Grazie

• b2b

Italian - Italy
    andersxman said:
    la penisola è incastonata tra l'incantevole mare e la magica laguna con le sue riserve naturali.

Grazie
    Questa la provo: natural heritage

Waiting for natives

Ciao

andersxman said:

Grazie
    I take the "reserve" to be a natural repository of water, no?

If so, then:
    The peninsula is set between the enchanting sea and the magical lagoon with its natural reservoir.

niall

Ireland/English
    This is what a natural reserve is.
    I'm pretty sure phrase is 'nature reserve' and not 'natural reserve'. Do you say 'natural reserve' in Australia, or are you just going on what that website has? It seems to be the English version of a French site, so it could well be a mistake. Googling the two phrases, most of the hits for 'natural reserve' actually contained 'nature reserve' instead.

You little ripper!

Australian English
    niall said:
    I'm pretty sure phrase is 'nature reserve' and not 'natural reserve'. Do you say 'natural reserve' in Australia, or are you just going on what that website has? It seems to be the English version of a French site, so it could well be a mistake. Googling the two phrases, most of the hits for 'natural reserve' actually contained 'nature reserve' instead.
    Niall, we use both terms in Australia. According to this link they are the same thing.

< Previous | Next >