Rolled-up hearing

Otto von Loomis

Italiano
Hello, everyone!
I need to know how to translate "rolled-up hearing" preserving its technical meaning: it seams I can translate it with a generic "udienza preliminare" but I would like to know if there is an Italian equivalent or not.
Thanks to all those who will intervene.

• Otto von Loomis

Italiano
    Scusate. Mi ci sono imbattuto in una decisione di Royal Courts of Justice:

"Rolled-up hearing
    1. I am going to say immediately what I am going to do in this case. I am going to order a ‘rolled-up’ hearing in this claim for judicial review. I will explain why I have arrived at that conclusion. [...]"

As I understand it, a rolled-up hearing is "a single hearing at which the court will determine whether permission should be granted and then, if so, the hearing will continue to deal with the substantive claim". My attempt: " un'unica udienza in cui il tribunale determinerà se l'autorizzazione debba essere concessa e, in tal caso, l'udienza continuerà a trattare la domanda nel merito." I am not a lawyer, however.

Otto von Loomis

Italiano
    As I understand it, a rolled-up hearing is "a single hearing at which the court will determine whether permission should be granted and then, if so, the hearing will continue to deal with the substantive claim". My attempt: " un'unica udienza in cui il tribunale determinerà se l'autorizzazione debba essere concessa e, in tal caso, l'udienza continuerà a trattare la domanda nel merito." I am not a lawyer, however.
    Thank you. That's my understanding too. I need, though, to translate it preserving the technical meaning. It would help to know if there is an Italian equivalent or not.

Tellure

Italian
    Forse con una definizione più dettagliata sarà più facile capire di cosa si stia parlando e trovare una traduzione più soddisfacente:

"JR* has been described as a two stage process which first requires the permission of the court to be sought, and obtained, in relation to whether the claim will be heard (Southey et al., 2012: 160).160 If permission is not given by the court then the substantive JR claim will not be heard (Southey et al., 2012: 160).161 The court may decide whether to give permission for a JR claim to be heard on the basis of the papers submitted (CPR, r 54.12) or a hearing (CPR, r 54.11A). Sometimes the court will decide to have a ‘rolled up hearing’ which is a single hearing at which the court determines whether permission for JR should be granted and then, if permission is granted, hears the substantive JR claim. If permission is not granted, the claim will fall, if permission is granted a JR permission application will proceed."
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw22W1V45xmC_876ZgUSAbqf&cshid=1619520304453

*JR sta per "judicial review".