Romaji: Happy birthday

futaro

France
Could any one translate this for me in japanes romaji:

To little Ayumi I whish her an happy birthday .
Her Grand-mother who loves her very much and send her a lot of kisses.

Thank you very much.

• futaro

France
    thanks for your reply, but I don´t understand what you mean. I was asking for a translation to put on a e.card for my little grand-daughter.

MingRaymond

HK Cantonese
    futaro said:
    thanks for your reply, but I don´t understand what you mean. I was asking for a translation to put on a e.card for my little grand-daughter.
    Hi futaro,
    Because wordreference forum is divided into many sub-forums,I don't know which sub-forum you orignally used to post your message,but if you would like to translate English into Japanese, you should post your message in other language forum.

Jana337

čeština
    Hi futaro,

your thread was moved to Other languages by me (from Comments and suggestions I think) because only moderators can move threads. You do not have to do anything now. But next time be more careful when choosing the appropriate forum.

Jana

imast

US
    Japan, Japanese
    To little Ayumi I whish her an happy birthday .
    Her Grand-mother who loves her very much and send her a lot of kisses.

Did anyone translate this for you? If not, it's:

アユミちゃん、誕生日おめでとう。
    アユミちゃんのことをとても愛しているおばあさんから、たくさんキスを送ります。

futaro

France
    Thank you Imast.
    I´m very grateful. But I wonder why are you writing Ayumi with katakana. Aren´t they only for foreign words?

imast

US
    Japan, Japanese
    You're welcome. :) I hope it was in time for her birthday. I did that only because I didn't know the characters for Ayumi. I could've written あゆみ.

< Previous | Next >