rotation

bosun

Banned
korean
Can I say " rotaion" or do yo have any other words? Also, I am not sure some of the techniql words I have used here. If you know any other words, plese let me know.

I'm mainly responsible for the operation of security system, PC Plus and Security Portal in MC Lab. we have job rotation. so I will be in charge of the security system instead of Mr. Han. I look forward to working closely with you.

• CLM9999

English USA
    Can I say " rotaion" or do yo have any other words? Also, I am not sure some of the techniql words I have used here. If you know any other words, plese let me know.

I'm mainly responsible for the operation of security system, PC Plus and Security Portal in MC Lab. we have job rotation. so I will be in charge of the security system instead of Mr. Han. I look forward to working closely with you.
    Here are the changes I would make, but keep in mind I'm not exactly certain what you were saying and made some assumptions:

"Due to a job rotation, Mr. Han has moved onto another position making me primarily responsible for the operation of the Security System, which is based on MC Lab's PC Plus and Security Portal. I look forward to working closely with you."

< Previous | Next >