rubbing suggestively

CodifiedMadness

English, USA
Hi,

How would I translate or get the sense of this: "Under the table their legs rubbing together suggestively". I'm talking about a scene in a movie and there is a shot of the view under a table with two people basically playing footsie with each other only it's with their legs instead of their feet.

Thanks!

• ganieda

french
    I would try this:
    Ils se frottaient les jambes sous la table de manière évocatrice.

Otherwise if you want to say "play footsie" it's faire du pied

Hope this helps,
    G.

ChiMike

USA, English
    Hi,

How would I translate or get the sense of this: "Under the table their legs rubbing together suggestively". I'm talking about a scene in a movie and there is a shot of the view under a table with two people basically playing footsie with each other only it's with their legs instead of their feet.

Thanks!
    Hi and welcome!

One of the rules of the forum is that, when asking for the translation of an entire sentence, you have to make a stab at it first yourself and post the result. Then others will pitch in.

The purpose is to have you use the dictionary on the site (or elsewhere) to see what you can come up with. Then, if there are still problems or questions (what you come up with looks strange to you), the question will be more precise.

< Previous | Next >