ruminative, ruminatively, tangibility and tangibleness.

< Previous | Next >
  • VenusEnvy

English, United States
    She had this ruminative look in her face.
    This one sounds good to me.

The tension between them was tangibly intense.
    I don't like referring to tension as tangible.
    Perhaps you could say, "The tension between them was visibly intense."

What exactly are you looking for? Example sentences using "tangibly" and "ruminative"?

VenusEnvy

English, United States
    How about: . . . . . . .

Ruminative
    Her expression was ruminative, as if she had already begun to devise a plan.

Ruminatively
    She ruminatively brooded over her final exam.

Tangibility
    The tangibility of his experiment made it all that much easier to replicate.

Tangibleness
    Some say that the tangibileness of paper yields certain benefits that computers will never be able to achieve.

Note: Tangibleness and tangibility are both valid, and are both nouns. :)

goias1flamengo0

Brazil, Portuguese
    Wou! I've been trying since yesterday ,and could not think of anything decent. Your sentences are great. I really needed the help, after seeing the words in a sentence my brains work better. The dictionaries only give the meanings or sometimes a sentence with the most used form of the word, like tangible, or ruminate.

VenusEnvy

English, United States
    goias1flamengo0 said:
    Wou! I've been trying since yesterday ,and could not think of anything decent. Your sentences are great. I really needed the help, after seeing the words in a sentence my brains work better. The dictionaries only give the meanings or sometimes a sentence with the most used form of the word, like tangible, or ruminate.
    You're welcome. I'm glad they helped. That was hard, though! :eek:

< Previous | Next >