Síndrome de Edipo y art/dibujo

< Previous | Next >

Afrodita

Spain Spanish
Hi,

Could someone help me in translating this:

"Traición y, en puro síndrome de Edipo, asesinato del padre, con aprobación de la madre y su hermana"

A friend has asked me to do this as a favour and I'm finding it rather hard.

Also, how do you call a "profesor de dibujo" over in the States? Is it an art teacher, or something else?

Thanks so much!!

Afrodita

• Artrella

Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    Afrodita said:
    Hi,

Could someone help me in translating this:

"Traición y, en puro síndrome de Edipo, asesinato del padre, con aprobación de la madre y su hermana"

A friend has asked me to do this as a favour and I'm finding it rather hard.

Also, how do you call a "profesor de dibujo" over in the States? Is it an art teacher, or something else?

Thanks so much!!

Afrodita

LANCE!!!
    :confused: >>>>>>>>>>>>Betrayal, and in a pure Oedipus Syndrome fashion, murder of the father, with the mother and
    sister's approval

La del teacher se la dejo a los Americanos, podría ser art teacher, pero who knows???

Art (teacher) :) ;) :p

David

Banned
    Afrodita said:

"profesor de dibujo"
    Betrayal, and--this is pure Oedipus complex--murder of the father with the approval of the mother and her sister. (or his sister; you can´t tell from the context whose sister they are talking about.)

Profesor de dibujo drawing teacher, drawing instructor... (profesor is used much more generally in Spanish. In Engish, it is restricted to a high ranking U-level teacher, which is probably not meant here....)

< Previous | Next >