Salle d'eau à l'italienne

  • Keith Bradford

    Senior Member
    English (Midlands UK)
    I had this in a translation yesterday, and came to the conclusion that it's not necessarily a wet room, which implies that the entire room is devoted to the shower. It seems to be usually called a walk-in shower or a floor-level shower.

    (I had to translate "salle de bains avec baignoire et douche à l'italienne" which I obviously couldn't call "bathroom with bath and wet room"...)
    < Previous | Next >