salubrità

Lorena1970

Banned
Italy, Italiano
Hi all,

how can I translate "salubrità"...?

The context is "salubrità dell'area di lavoro espressa in termini di salubrità dei materiali di costruzione, riduzione delle emissioni elterromagnetiche e comfort"

I don't feel like proposing my attempt because I have the feeling I would invent a word, probably...!:D

Thank you!:)

• SteveD

British English
    Hi all,

how can I translate "salubrità"...?

The context is "salubrità dell'area di lavoro espressa in termini di salubrità dei materiali di costruzione, riduzione delle emissioni elterromagnetiche e comfort"

I don't feel like proposing my attempt because I have the feeling I would invent a word, probably...!:D

Thank you!:)
    Perhaps I can help with part of the sentence:

"espressa in termini di salubrità dei materiali di costruzione"

maybe "particularly in the use of environmentally-friendly construction materials" would do.

Maybe someone else can put the rest of the sentence togehter.

AlabamaBoy

American English
    "salubrità dell'area di lavoro espressa in termini di salubrità dei materiali di costruzione, riduzione delle emissioni elterromagnetiche e comfort"

the healthiness/people-friendliness/user-friendliness of the workplace, in terms of non-toxic (also hypoallergenic) construction materials, reduction in electromagnetic radiation, and ergonomic design

a healthy workplace, in terms of non-toxic construction materials, reduction in electromagnetic radiation, and ergonomics

[Here I think it is not so much being friendly to the environment, but creating an environment friendly to people (and their allergies and immune systems and general health) We mean wood that is free of mold and insulation that is free of formaldehyde, etc.]

There must be a better word for healthy workplace; it escapes me at the moment...

< Previous | Next >