salvation and love of God for man

< Previous | Next >

Michelle Green

Chinese
Hi all,
Could you help me with this question?
The True Salvation and Love of God for Man
Is the wording of this heading OK to you? I know maybe it is more idiomatic to say "God's True Salvation and Love for Man." Just I'm not sure about the heading in red.
Thank you in advance.

• Chasint

English - England
    "The True Salvation and Love of God for Man." This suggests to me that there is something called "The True Salvation" that you will discuss and also there is another topic, the "Love of God for Man" which you will also discuss - either as a separate issue or in terms of how one influences the other..

"God's True Salvation and Love for Man." - This suggests that God provides true salvation and shows love for humanity.

Michelle Green

Chinese
    "The True Salvation and Love of God for Man." This suggests to me that there is something called "The True Salvation" that you will discuss and also there is another topic, the "Love of God for Man" which you will also discuss - either as a separate issue or in terms of how one influences the other..

"God's True Salvation and Love for Man." - This suggests that God provides true salvation and shows love for humanity.
    Got it, many thanks.

< Previous | Next >