Say in a full answer

Viktoriya1990

Russian
Hello! Can I say "Say in a full answer? "? For example, if someone answered with one word, can I say this? I know that we can say " Answer in a full sentence ", but is the phrase " Say in a full answer" possible? Thank you in advance!

• owlman5

English-US
    For example, if someone answered with one word, can I say this? I know that we can say " Answer in a full sentence ", but is the phrase " Say in a full answer" possible?
    That sounds somewhat confusing to me, Viktoriya.* I think that you would do well to stick with something like Answer in complete sentences/a complete sentence.

I am not sure how long a full answer is supposed to be. Should it be one sentence long? Should it be a short paragraph long?

Viktoriya1990

Russian
    That sounds somewhat confusing to me, Viktoriya.* I think that you would do well to stick with something like Answer in complete sentences/a complete sentence.

I am not sure how long a full answer is supposed to be. Should it be one sentence long? Should it be a short paragraph long?
    Thanks a lot!

Chasint

English - England
    You do not need "say" and "answer" in the same sentence. The correct way to write "Say in a full answer" is

Answer in full

or

Answer in full sentences